|All rights to Yousei A. Sina!|
Mirror Mirror! Princess Pretty Cure has been created by FairySina and belongs to her!
You are not allowed to edit them without my permission!
Do not steal any contents of this page or change major and minor information!
If you just want to fix grammar mistakes, write in the summary box what you fixed.
|Mirror Mirror! Princess Pretty Cure|
Mirā Mirā! Purinsesu Purikyua
|Created on||February 8, 2015|
|Opening Song||Kagami ō kagami! Princess Pretty Cure|
|Ending Song||Legendary ~ Princess Pretty Cure|
|Predecessor||Go! Princess Pretty Cure|
|Successor||Kibou no Princess Pretty Cure!|
Note: This is not an official series, by FairySina. Mirror Mirror! Princess Pretty Cure was only a fast idea and probably will be rarely worked on. But Mirror Mirror! and everything related to it, belong to FairySina!
- Kitagawa Sayuri (北川 サユリ Kitagawa Sayuri?) / Cure Fairy (キュアフェアリー Kyua Fearī?)
Sayuri is the main protagonist who is a 13 year old girl in her first year at Noble Academy. Sayuri has a pretty wild personality. She is very hyper active and makes decisions without thinking. When realizing that her decision was wrong, most of times, its to late already. Sayuri dreams of becoming a reliable person. After meeting Fleur, Sayuri became Cure Fairy, the Princess of the earth whose theme colour is green.
- Himura Kimiko (緋村 きみコ Himura Kimiko?) / Cure Royal (キュアロイヤル Kyua Roiyaru?)
Kimiko is a graceful, wise second year student of Noble Academy. Kimiko is very smart and many students ask her for help or an good advice. But she can be pretty shy and can't say her opinion out loud. Her dreams of becoming more self-confident. After meeting Fleur, Kimiko became Cure Royal, the Princess of light whose theme color is pink and white.
- Akatsuki Noriko (赤月 のり子 Akatsuki Noriko?) / Cure Dawn (キュアドーン Kyua Dōn?)
Noriko is a daughter of a famous actor. Most of times she is pretty selfish and doesn't care for others a lot. She is Sayuri's new room mate. Noriko's dream is becoming a famous actor, like her father is. After meeting Fleur, Noriko became Cure Dawn, the Princess of shadows whose theme color is turquoise.
- Fleur (フルール Furūru?) - Fleur is a nature loving bird. She almost looks like a shoebill. She came from Hope Kingdom to search for the new Princess Pretty Cure. She ends her sentences with "~hane".
- Miss Shamour (ミスシャムール Misu Shamūru?) - A fairy found inside the students' Lesson Pads. She is a Siamese cat who can also take human form.
- Dyspear (ディスピア Disupia?) - She is the main villain who is an evil witch. She aims to plunge the entire world into despair.
Four Stars (四星 Shiboshi?) is a group that consist of four members and serve as Dyspear's subordinates. They have the power to trap people's dreams into the Gate of Desparation and create Zetsuborg.
- Sirius (シリウス Shiriusu?) -
- Canopus (カノープス Kanōpusu?) -
- Alpha (アルファ Arufa?)
- Centauri (ケンタウリ Kentauri?)
- Princess Perfume (プリンセスパフューム Purinsesu Pafu~yūmu?) - The Cure's transformation device. It is shaped as a perfume bottle that allows the girls to transform once they inserted their respective Dress Up Key while saying "Pretty Cure, Princess Engage!".
- Dress Up Key (ドレスアップキー Doresu Appu Kī?) - The season's main collectible items, which the Cures can also use to transform and attack. Once all Dress Up Keys are collected, the Gate of Dreams will be able to be opened so the Pretty Cure can protect people's dreams. Power of dreams dwells within the keys.
- Noble Academy (ノーブル学園 Nōburu Gakuen?): The boarding school that the Cures attend. To attend the school, you must have a dream. Students live in dormitories and the school's greeting is "Gokigen yo".
- Hope Kingdom (ホープキングダム Hōpu Kingudamu?): Prince Kanata and Fleur's homeland. It is a beautiful country that is shaped by flowers, the sea and stars.